Personal Training & Online Coaching Terms and Conditions
We are alway trying to find ways to better serve our clients and be as flexible as possible however sometimes we do need to set some boundaries to ensure we develop healthy relationships with our clients. The following Ts&Cs are applicable to personal training package purchased from Desert Barbell. For any specific products, such as the 12 Week Strength Program, please refer to the product pages for any additional or specific conditions.
Personal Training Ts&Cs and updated policies
- Bookings: You know you want to keep up the momentum so please make sure your account is up to date. Clients can only book sessions with an active package. If a client has no credits, or has an outstanding invoice, they will not be able to book a session. You may request a payment link to renew your package or visit the Club to renew and book your PT session with your assigned coach.
- Cancellations, changes and the 6PM rule: We know life happens so we try to give you as much time as possible to decide if you will make it to your session. The 6PM rule means that clients have up to 6PM the day before their session takes place to cancel or make changes to their session. If a client cancels or changes their session after this time, they will be charged for the session and the credit will be deducted from your account. Keep in mind that if you book a session with one of our coaches, it means we had to say no to someone else.
- No shows and late arrivals: We put a lot of pressure on our team to be punctual to sessions, so if a client misses a sessions or is more than 15 minutes after the scheduled start, the sessions will be cancelled and charged to your account and the credit deducted. It is up to the coaches discretion how to manage the time for late arrivals but please keep in mind that the coach may not be able to give you the full hour. The same goes for us, if a coach is late we will credit the session back to your account.
- Refunds: We are just as committed as you are so when we sign you up as a client we are all in. This means there are no refunds for personal training packages, regardless of how many sessions remaining in your package.
- Transfers and sharing: You can transfer or share your PT package with a family member or friend provided that it still fits within the coaches schedules.
- Session validity: Sessions expire after a certain time if not utilized. 1, 5 and 10 package PT sessions are valid of 3 months. 20 pack or more are valid for 6 months. Once sessions expire they cannot be reinstated. No refunds will be permitted on expired sessions.
Online Coaching Ts&Cs and updated policies
- Payment and program delivery: Payment for online coaching can only be done online through our payment partner to create a subscription and recurring billing. You will be billed on the same day each month going forward. The program will only be delivered once the payment is made. If billing fails, your sheet will be removed until payment is completed.
- Initial period: There is an initial period of 3 months in which the online coaching subscription cannot be cancelled. It takes time to collect data and build accurate programs. Cancellation may only happen in exceptional circumstances and can only be approved by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the request is approved your subscription will be be cancelled, but the current month will not be refunded.
- Initial consultation to start: The initial consultation can only take place once the recurring billing is setup. You can ask for a delayed payment date, however the subscription should be active at the time of the consultation. The consultation should take place no less than 7 days before the desired start of the program. We spend time building customized programs and we want to ensure we have considered everything.
- Refunds, freezing and cancellations: No refunds are provided under any circumstances for online coaching as the work will have already taken place before the start of the new months. If you wish to cancel your online coaching subscription you must write to us at email@example.com no later than 5 days before your billing date. We do not offer freeze periods for online coaching. If you wish to stop for a period of time, you will need to reapply to join our online coaching team and will be assigned a coach based on availability.