Date(s) - Saturday/07/12/2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Desert Barbell Sports Club
The “Introduction to Weightlifting” is a 4-hour seminar aimed to give attendees a comprehensive overview of the main weightlifting movements (Snatch and Clean & Jerk).
You should attend if you:
- Want to learn about the main weightlifting movements and learn proper technique
- Are looking to improve your technique and understanding the main lifts
- Understand how to incorporate the principles of weightlifting into your current workout to help build more speed and power
This workshop is ideal for:
- Beginners and new-comers wanting to learn how to start weightlifting
- Novice and intermediate lifters who want to improve technique and learn variations to support their lifting
Starting at 9AM on Saturday 7 December 2019, the seminar will feature a combination of theory and practical sessions, with time for questions and answers as well as structured breaks.
Each lift will be broken down with the following elements taken into account:
- Universal Truths
- Individual Differences
- Exercise Selection
- Technique Feedback (Practical)
Follow this link to sign up for the seminar. Seats are limited!
We ask that attendees arrive with training equipment as this is a practical seminar. Please wear sports shoes and normal gym clothing to allow your to complete the movements. You can bring any additional equipment you would normally use while you train.
The workshop will be led by Desert Barbell coach Ine Andersson and limited to 20 people. The cost is AED250 for non-members and AED150 for members.