Date(s) - Saturday/16/03/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Desert Barbell Sports Club
On Saturday 16th March, our coach Alix James will be hosting a seminar, the topic of the seminar is: ‘Ensuring progress through structured training and nutritional programming’.
Attendance of the seminar which costs only AED100 will then also entitle you to a free 45min session* valued at AED420 with Alix where you can use his knowledge and experience to critique your current training and nutritional approach and troubleshoot any practical training modifications that could be holding you back from making progress.
So if you feel you’ve been working hard in the gym for many years with little to no progress, lack the fortitude to implement an effective nutrition plan for or feel bored with your current environment then sign up and get down to Desert Barbell and start implementing change today!
- Date: Saturday 16 March 2019
- Time: 10AM-12PM
How will it be delivered:
- A practical workshop that will assess training methods and nutritional programming
- Discussion sessions and practical reviews
What do you need to prepare?
Come prepared with your current training and nutrition plan for review.
What will you get out of it?
- Tools and knowledge to program and track your nutrition
- *A 45minutes one-one session with Alix to critique and evaluate your current training and nutritional planning and programming
*appointments will be scheduled after the seminar for those who want to make use of this opportunity.
Bookings are closed for this event.